Live from the 22/03/2017
Welcome to day 9. Today we look at our body image. Let us be thankful for what we have, so we can care for our bodies like we love them.
Eat well today care for your body by feeding it with gut foods such as: fermented foods like kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut. If you eat meat then bone broths are fabulous for healing the gut. Here is a site where I buy water kefir from http://water-kefir.co.nz/ , for those that suffer from Candida this is a must.
"Do not let your mind bully your body"
Blog Article by Justine Jamieson
Take a better look in the mirror
Yoga Video - Jane Pascoe
Jane again keeps our hearts open leading up to this weekend.
NUTRITION: week 2 nutrition we want you to try and cut back on caffiene, alcohol and sugar, we realise this maybe hard, things may come up, you may lack some energy you are used to or you could feel fantastic. We want lemon waters to be the first thing that you get up to do, then drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
Moning daily rituals:
- Sit quietly alone for 5 mins before doing anything
- Lemon water hot or cold is fine
- Write down 5 things in your life that you are grateful for and why.
- Dry skin brushing ( they cost $10 at Spotlight bathroom section, or they have more expensive ones at the Body Shop). Do this before hopping in the shower.
- Have breakfast
- Make your bed
- Brush teeth and tongue and floss
Evening daily rituals:
- Turn of electronics 1 hour before bed, including wifi
- Prepare lunch
- Burn relaxing oils
- Drink calming tea
- Normal cleaning duties
- Say the one thing you loved about the day just before sleep.