Live from the 16/03/2017
Welcome to day 4. Today we look at gratutude, ahhh it all starts from being thankyou for what you have.
Eat well today, care for your body by feeding it with natural oils such as coconut, avacado, flaxseed, fish oil or evening primrose. Your skin and brain will thankyou.
“Give yourself a gift of five minutes of contemplation in awe of everything you see around you. Go outside and turn your attention to the many miracles around you. This five-minute-a-day regimen of appreciation and gratitude will help you to focus your life in awe." - Wayne Dyer
Being Grateful By Life Coach Alison Ramsay
Yoga Video - Noa Vodnizky Parker from Yoga Noa
The next 3 days we focus on opening our hearts in our yoga practise.
NUTRITION: Challenge yourself eat healthy, but go easy on yourself no drastic diet changes. As for the first week nutrition we want you to try and cut back on caffiene, alcohol and sugar, we realise this maybe hard, things may come up, you may lack some energy you are used to or you could feel fantastic. We want lemon waters to be the first thing that you get up to do, then drink at least 2 litres of water per day. We will be asking on the 2nd week that you have no sugar, coffee or alcohol.
Moning daily rituals:
- Sit quietly alone for 5 mins before doing anything
- Lemon water hot or cold is fine
- Write down 5 things in your life that you are grateful for and why.
- Dry skin brushing ( they cost $10 at Spotlight bathroom section, or they have more expensive ones at the Body Shop). Do this before hopping in the shower.
- Have breakfast
- Make your bed
- Brush teeth and tongue and floss
Evening daily rituals:
- Turn of electronics 1 hour before bed, including wifi
- Prepare lunch
- Burn relaxing oils
- Drink calming tea
- Normal cleaning duties
- Say the one thing you loved about the day just before sleep.