Live from the 15/03/2017
Welcome to day 3. Today we look at sadness and how we all have to feel it in order to grow. It's not ok to be acting like we are fine all the time. Vunerability is what people love about others, it is how they trust the authentic you.
Eat well today care for your body by feeding it with the colours of the rainbow. Also add some spice to your life with tumeric and ginger great for the gut and energy levels. As a health tonic boil fresh tumeric root and ginger as a tea perfect for joints and to fight off nasty bugs.
“Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."
Blog Article by Dawn Grace Kelly
SADNESS. YOU CAN'T JUST AVOID IT.
Yoga Video - Noa Vodnizky Parker from Yoga Noa
The next 3 days we focus on opening our hearts in our yoga practise.
NUTRITION: Challenge yourself eat healthy, but go easy on yourself no drastic diet changes. As for the first week nutrition we want you to try and cut back on caffiene, alcohol and sugar, we realise this maybe hard, things may come up, you may lack some energy you are used to or you could feel fantastic. We want lemon waters to be the first thing that you get up to do, then drink at least 2 litres of water per day. We will be asking on the 2nd week that you have no sugar, coffee or alcohol.
Moning daily rituals:
- Sit quietly alone for 5 mins before doing anything
- Lemon water hot or cold is fine
- Write down 5 things in your life that you are grateful for and why.
- Dry skin brushing ( they cost $10 at Spotlight bathroom section, or they have more expensive ones at the Body Shop). Do this before hopping in the shower.
- Have breakfast
- Make your bed
- Brush teeth and tongue and floss
Evening daily rituals:
- Turn of electronics 1 hour before bed, including wifi
- Prepare lunch
- Burn relaxing oils
- Drink calming tea
- Normal cleaning duties
- Say the one thing you loved about the day just before sleep.