Live from the 14/03/2017
Welcome to day 2. Today we look at what fears are holding us back from living our life to its fullest. They say the average person only has 4000 weeks of living, how will you spend the rest of your weeks living? Don't let fear drive your future.
Be proud of yourself for making these changes to your life.
Eat well today care for your body by feeding it well with food that increases energy slowly. Try these grains for slow releasing energy Quinoa, buckwheat, mullet, purple rice, brown rice.
“Never trust your fears, they don't know your strength".
Today we have a video from Psych-K practioner Sheila Kennard from Inner Mediation gives us our first challenge on identifying your fears.
Yoga Video - Noa Vodnizky Parker from Yoga Noa
The sacral chakra is your centre of creativity.
Passion is the fuel of creative energy. Everything you create, a poem, a drawing, or a website, originates from the energy of second chakra. It is also where your fertility originates. After all, conceiving a child is a creative process.
A person with an open Svadhisthana Chakra is passionate, present in her body, sensual, creative, and connected to her feeling.
NUTRITION: Challenge yourself eat healthy, but go easy on yourself no drastic diet changes. As for the first week nutrition we want you to try and cut back on caffiene, alcohol and sugar, we realise this maybe hard, things may come up, you may lack some energy you are used to or you could feel fantastic. We want lemon waters to be the first thing that you get up to do, then drink at least 2 litres of water per day. We will be asking on the 2nd week that you have no sugar, coffee or alcohol.
Moning daily rituals:
- Sit quietly alone for 5 mins before doing anything
- Lemon water hot or cold is fine
- Write down 5 things in your life that you are grateful for and why.
- Dry skin brushing ( they cost $10 at Spotlight bathroom section, or they have more expensive ones at the Body Shop). Do this before hoping in the shower.
- Have breakfast
- Make your bed
- Brush teeth and tongue and floss
Evening daily rituals:
- Turn of electronics 1 hour before bed, including wifi
- Prepare lunch
- Burn relaxing oils
- Drink calming tea
- Normal cleaning duties
- Say the one thing you loved about the day just before sleep.