You can learn valuable lessons about your business from your financial information - you just need to know how to read it.
What is it?
This two-day workshop (8.30AM-5.00PM each day) will give you a detailed understanding of financial reporting to develop better budgeting and cash flow management. You will be able to read, forecast and manage the numbers behind the business and develop an action plan to improve financial stability.
Who is it for?
Designed for business owners and senior managers who make decisions affecting the financial performance of the business and want to learn how to draw valuable insights from their financial statements to increase business growth.
What will be covered:
On this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to read and understand your accounting reports
- Learn how to create and manage profit plans
- Learn how to use basic ratios to make business decisions
- Design a cash flow forecasting template
- Develop a business model and strategies for creating positive cash flow
- Analyse operational performance to discover where working capital and cash is being consumed at high rates
- Develop action plans to find and extract ‘dormant’ cash flow in the existing business structures.
NZTE Capability Development Voucher.
Small and medium sized businesses can qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that deliver significant benefit for the company and for the wider New Zealand economy. The Icehouse is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the programme or workshop.
Workshop Admission - General: $1,719.25
Workshop Admission - BNZ Customer: $1,489.25
Business owners can apply for funding by contacting The Icehouse Customer Relationship Team (0800 GROWBIZ) who will put them in contact with NZTE and guide them through the application process.