“If you think you can’t change the world, it just means you’re not one of those who will” - Jaque Fresco
An evening of insight, inspiration & ingenuity for business owners and decision makers.
When: Monday 13 March (6-8pm)Doors open 5.30pm
Location: Granary - Founders Park Nelson
Join us to discover how to create and live a life of meaning by building a better business. Better socially, better environmentally, and better financially.
Guest speaker Leon Jay is author of 4 business books, and is just finishing his 5th on saving the world through building sustainable businesses. He has taught business and marketing strategies on stages around the world, conducted multiple 6 and 7 figure product launches, (as well as previously practicing as a multidisciplinary therapist). He has been paid as much as US$10,000 for a single day of business consulting, and now is now in Nelson to share his knowledge and experience with you...
You will learn:
- How to master the 5 Ps of Priority framework tocreate focus, purpose, and success in your business
- How you can use your business to make the world a better place (and enjoy what you do even more)
- How to reduce both your business's costs, and its environmental impact
- How to use all the above strategies to getter better results from your marketing, and for less
- How to leverage co-operation over competition to create dramatically improved results
We will finish the evening with a social networking opportunity. During this time you will get to enjoy complimentary platters and a glass of wine, while meeting other like-minded business owners. You will also have the chance to meet Leon in person, and get any questions you may have answered in a more relaxed setting.
Cost: Advance ticket sales before 10th March through Eventbrite $39* per person, $50 on the door (subject to availability).
*If you felt you wasted your time attending, then let us know and we will refund your money as we appreciate your time is valuable.
**Small online booking fee applies